
I know this picture appeared a few posts down, but I am re-posting it as a contribution for the black and white theme on We Picture This. It is of my two year old cousin, whom I nanny a couple of days a week. This photo is special as it was completley unposed and she is normally an expressive, vivacious, energetic little girl. I'm glad I could capture her quieter side. She is amazing to photograph because is so very unaware of the camera.

Canon Rebel XSi
Manual mode
ISO 100
1/80
Aperature f/5.0
Taken at 11:16am with no flash, outside in the shade
My second picture is of the big sister to the little girl above. She is super sweet, but is very stiff normally in front of the camera so it was great to be able to loosen her up and catch her in a spontaneous laugh.

Canon Rebel XSi
Manual Mode
ISO 200
1/125
Aperature f/5.6
Taken at 2:40pm outside with natural light
My black and white conversion needs work, but I do love black and white photos so I am excited about the theme!!


OK WOW, these are so fabulous - I looked at the larger versions; NICE WORK! I can't get over the amazing catchlights in the little girl's eyes in the first photo. I loved my XSi - you are doing fabulous with yours!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining our theme this month!
Warmly,
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
Congrats on capturing such amazing moments. I can't wait to see what other stunning images you have in store!
ReplyDeleteWow your pictures are just incredible! You are extremely talented and an inspiration to me! Thank you!
ReplyDelete