Monday, March 30, 2009

I Heart Faces



Here are my entries for I heart faces kids (theme is pout) and pets (anything goes). I realize these are not my best "photography" wise, but they fit the theme!!



Tired girl ready for her nap:





My sweet fur baby Dixie cocks her head to the side in the cutest little inquisitive look when you ask her a question:



Check out the other fun entries at iheartfaces.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Very cute pout.

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...what a pitiful little pout. She adorable! I love your little doggy photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought she looked like a rat terrier. Don't see many rat terriers around. And yes, Petey is full of personality. He's such a good doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin both your entries.. but that pout is adorable! GREAT shot!
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, the tired pout. I completely forgot to look for that one! Good job!! Cute pictures.

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids are so cute when they need to have their nap, unless they're crabby that is! But this is totally a cute picture and the dog picture is so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete