Monday, March 23, 2009

First Post- I Heart Faces!!





I have so loved following other blogs, so I decided to create one of my own. I love that it will enable me to enter photgraphy contests. Here is my fist entry for iheartfaces.blogspot.com kids category this week. The theme is natural light, and this photo was shot outside in completely natural light. It is of my 2 year old cousin who I nanny a couple of days a week. One of my favorite things about it is that was completely unposed!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! I love the eyes in this one! Great catch lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this one! Love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expression on her face. She looks like a lion ready to pounce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captured her eyes so well! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the fun! Yes, unposed photos are small gifts, aren't they? I love this one. You really captured the light without a flash. Her eyes just draw you in. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a beauty - I'm glad you've joined the fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being in the Top Ten in the "I heart faces weekly contest. This is a wonderful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how her hair frames her face. Congrats on your top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your top ten finish! Can't believe I didn't comment on this one already - I thought I'd visited almost every post this week. Well, anyway, it's a beautiful shot. I can see why it was selected! Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! You just started your blog and you are already a winner! Congratulations. Your picture is delightful! I love it. I hope you have fun blogging. It has been one of my favorite things over the last year and a half. I have met SO many nice people. It is such a great de stresser! Can't wait to see your picture next week : ). Do you have a good pout ready to go?

    ReplyDelete