I adore pictures of sweet little hands and feet. I think some forget to take pictures of the tiny details of a little one that they will want to remember. Here a couple of pictures I took of my youngest cousin's little hand and feet. She was about six weeks old at the time. These are of the baby sister of the other girls in the post below.



Oh, and maybe one of the sweet baby smiling...this one is much more recent, just the other day.

*Thank you to everyone for the kind comments on my photo that placed 5th in the i heart faces weekly contest!! I was super excited to place that high my first time, and your comments made me feel great!!
Oh my gosh! Look at that sweet smile! I love it. Her eyes are so beautiful and clear... just gorgeous! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
ReplyDelete