Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Different Generation- Black and White Wednesday






This week I am sharing my grandparents. The first picture is my grandfather (mom's dad) at my cousin's graduation this past May. He is one of the hardest working most unselfish people I know!!

The next is my grandmother (dad's mom) at a concert on our town square this past summer. I took this picture during the national anthem and she had no idea. I love that it is candid.

Check out the other entries at thelongroadtochina.blogspot.com

12 comments:

  1. While these are lovely shots, I still can't get over how much I love the one in your header. It just staggers me each time I come by for a visit.

    Thanks for that!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your Grandparents with us!
    Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so blessed to still have so many of your grandparents with you! I lost all of mine but my mom's mom when I was younger; I miss them terribly! It's obvious from your pictures-- and your post-- how much you adore them!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos you chose!! You are fortunate to still have your lovely grandparents in your life......thank you for sharing them with us:)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful tribute to your grandparents. You definitely have an eye for photography...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tribute and lovely black and whites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.....I'm rarely without words but these two special somebodies almost leave me speechless.

    Gorgeous shot...gorgeous folks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your grandparents with us ... super sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really love older people in black and white photos. There is just something timeless and classic about these two photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. I love your pictures. I love grandparents so much. I love how unselfish most of them are. I am so thankful for the work ethic they instill in their children and grandchildren.

    The candid of your Grandmother is wonderful! I love that you captured that moment with her unaware. It is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing. I could fully picture these in a museum exhibit somewhere...How special that these are your incredible grandparents.

    Blessings~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Cori. Thanks for your comment. I wish I was in on this Iheartfaces deal. I am just going to pretend I didn't see it, so I won't feel compelled to start another project!
    Your pics are awesome. Mo

    ReplyDelete