So I LOVE fall...the gorgeous leaves, pumpkins, apples, crisp weather and after the sweltering summer we've had, I am so ready to embrace it. I am so thankful to live in the South where we have actual seasons. There are just a few of the leaves I captured last fall. I am linking up with This Blessed Nest's fall festival!!

what great photos! they are breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteit is one of the best times of year for photography. i love it so.
thank you so much for linking up!
HAPPY SEPTEMBER & let the picture taking begin of Fall!!!!!
kellie ;)
p.s. i just realized who you are...i haven't been to your blog in so long. hope you are well. i should of known it was you by your photographs. i so glad someone linked up photography. i love it so much.
ReplyDeletetake care.
so great, such vivid color. can't wait to crunch thru some!
ReplyDelete