I love this black and white version. So bright and crisp!!!!!!
Oooooh! I Love this in bw because it removes the distraction of all of that pink and let her sweet face (and eyes!) really shine through!DonnaOur Blog: Double Happiness!
the color photo is beautiful but the black and white edit is SO dramatic, Love it!
ooohh...I love the pink in the color pic, but the BW draws your attention to her eyes. Great picture.
The clarity of the edit is amazingly different than the SOOC shot. Great work!
Very nice - love the black and white..Love to youKellyI've Become My Mother
I love this black and white version. So bright and crisp!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOooooh! I Love this in bw because it removes the distraction of all of that pink and let her sweet face (and eyes!) really shine through!
ReplyDeleteDonna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
the color photo is beautiful but the black and white edit is SO dramatic, Love it!
ReplyDeleteooohh...I love the pink in the color pic, but the BW draws your attention to her eyes. Great picture.
ReplyDeleteThe clarity of the edit is amazingly different than the SOOC shot. Great work!
ReplyDeleteVery nice - love the black and white..
ReplyDeleteLove to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother