
My cousin Kaitlin is graduating high school in May and I took some senior type photos of her at a family gathering this past weekend. As much as I love the classiness of black and white, I will try to share some color photos soon. She has beautiful natural red highlights in her hair and I also painted a chair bright blue that we used, and I want to show.
Here are just a few of the 200 photos I took (anyone else have that problem? :). Please head to thelongroadtochina.blogspot.com to view the other entries!!




Your cousin is beautiful, great shots, look forward to seeing the color versions!
ReplyDeleteFantastic..
Great photos! Beautiful girl! My favorite is the last one, the lighting on her hair is just perfect :)
ReplyDeleteThose are great! You can tell you guys were having a blast!
ReplyDelete{I have a problem limiting the number of photos I take too ;)}
She is so beautiful......and so naturaly in front of the camera! Great shots:)
ReplyDeleteYou all must've had soooo much fun. MUCH easier to shoot a senior than a toddler.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!!
Blessings~
Lisa
Love 'em all, but the last one is so natural and joyous!
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely too...and YES, I take way too many shots and then have to decide which to use! Though with wee ones its often necessary to take so many to get a few grand ones! :)