Little Bit LOVES to swing even though she is looking serious in this picture. It is finally cold now, but two days ago it was still beautiful and in the 70s here. Check out that beautiful tree behind her though!!
That is so sweet! I always have a hard time with swing pictures (maybe because my boys are always trying to swing up to the moon!) but I do love them! Kids and swings and crisp fall air are just made to be together! :)
I like how the color of the chain goes so well with the leaves in the background. Such a sweet looking girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll! What a nice picture. Swinging in the fall is fun :) and the spring, summer and winter too! I love childhood!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so happy and serene.. I love the colours on that tree in the background! Beautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! I always have a hard time with swing pictures (maybe because my boys are always trying to swing up to the moon!) but I do love them! Kids and swings and crisp fall air are just made to be together! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and happy little girl!
ReplyDelete