Monday, August 3, 2009

My First "Paid" Photoshoot!!

I've barely posted once a week for forever, and now my 3rd post in a day!! I was having computer issues, but now me and my new laptop are ready to go.

Neely and I go to the same church and she contacted me to take some pictures of her and her brothers (ages 17 and 13) as a surprise for their parent's anniversary. She was so fun and easy to work with and had great ideas!! Her best friend Elizabeth even came and joined it at the end.

I have never posed my subjects before and I am not a fan of stiff, posed pictures. The most I have ever done when taking pictures of kids was to place them in a certain spot and let them take it from there. So it was a little difficult to decide how to post three teenage siblings but I think they turned out well. I even got a few of the more cadid type shots I prefer. Here are just a few of the pictures.




















1 comment:

  1. wow!!
    those are fantastic!!!
    surely their parents flipped when they saw those. what thoughtful teenagers!

    ReplyDelete