skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Way I See It
Friday, April 24, 2009
Joy Found
Little Bit LOVES the swing!! These are not the best but show how much she loves it. The last two are older and unedited.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for Abby
I Heart Faces
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
2010
(35)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(12)
You Capture- Joy!!
I Heart Faces- Reflection
My Best Shot
Joy Found
I Heart Faces- Self Portrait
I Heart Faces- Self Portrait with child
MCP Actions gallery wrap contest!!
We Picture This- Daughters
I Heart Faces- Amateur Week!!
Just some more spring!!
I Heart Faces- Sisters and Best Friends
Bokeh!!
►
March
(7)
About Me
Cori
I am senior nursing major, hoping to one day work with premature babies. I recently took up photography as a hobby and love it!! Welcome!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment